Adaaran Club Rannalhi Maldives – Summer Special for Asian and Middle Eastern Markets
Enjoy an amazing 3-night budget holiday package that will make your tropical island getaway all the more affordable.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Enjoy relaxing beach holidays in over-water and beach bungalows at Adaaran Club Rannalhi. Surrounded by clear waters and white sands, it features a spa, water sports and 4 dining options.
Featuring private balconies, Adaaran Rannalhi’s air-conditioned bungalows offer the comfort of a seating area and classic wood furnishings. They have a flat-screen TV, Chinese TV channels and safe. Slippers are provided.
Soothing massages await at Rannalhi Adaaran’s spa. Alternatively, guests can opt for an island tour. Chinese and Russian speaking staff are available for assistance at the property and at the transport desk.
Meals and beverages are served at Adaaran’s restaurant, which features theme nights. After-meal drinks and snacks are available at the 2 bars and coffee shop. Chinese breakfast options are available.
Located on South Male Atoll, Adaaran Club Rannalhi is a 45-minute speed boat ride from Velana International Airport.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Asian and Middle Eastern nationalities except Korea, China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Standard Room Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Complimentary WIFI for all Guests – Available in all Rooms & Public Areas of the Resort.
- Complimentary Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Complimentary Daily Entertainment (Live Band, Karaoke, DJ on the Beach).
- Daily 02 Water bottles (01.5L) will be replenished in the room.
- 01 Complimentary Morning Shark Feeding Excursion per person once during entire stay.
- 01 Complimentary Introductory Dive per person once during stay.
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book & Stay by 01st August 2020 – 31st October 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.