Adaaran Select Hudhuranfushi Maldives – Low Season Offer for Asian and Middle Eastern Markets
Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi – Premium All Inclusive offers a holiday experience filled with sun and sea on Maldive’s Lhohifushi Island. Among its facilities are…
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi – Premium All Inclusive offers a holiday experience filled with sun and sea on Maldive’s Lhohifushi Island. Among its facilities are an outdoor pool and a tennis court.
Fully air-conditioned, the private beach and over-water villas come with a cable/satellite TV and mini-bar. Private bathrooms have an outdoor rain shower and hairdryer.
Adaaran Select Huduran Fushi – Premium All Inclusive is about 12 mi from Male International Airport. From there, it is 30 minutes by speedboat to the island.
Chavana Spa features a relaxing menu of massage therapies, spa baths, and facials. Guests may also use the on-site water sports facilities to kitesurf, dive, and wakeboarding. A gym is also available.
International buffet spreads are served at Banyan Restaurant & the Indian Pavilion Lhohis Wave, while the outdoor Sunset Restaurant offers candlelight seafood dinners and wine. Cocktails can be enjoyed at Lohis Bar and Hiyala Bar.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Premium All Inclusive basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes.
Applicable to All Asian and Middle Eastern nationalities except Japan, Thailand, China, Taiwan, and Hongkong.
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Villa Accommodation for 03 nights
- Premium All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Complimentary WIFI in all rooms and common areas
- Complimentary one Sunset Cruise excursion – once during stay
- Complimentary one Dolphin Watching excursion – once during stay
- Complimentary snorkeling excursions (twice daily – prior reservations recommended)
- Complimentary snorkeling fins and masks (prior reservations recommended)
- Cookery demonstration (once a week)
- Cocktail demonstration (once a week)
- Complimentary non-motorized water sports (mentioned below) -Windsurfing -Catamaran (A catamaran license is required) -Canoe -Stand up peddle board
- International Flight tickets.
- Travel Insurance.
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call.
- All personal expenses.
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date.
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates.
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
No Details Found