The amazing Maldives holiday package you always dreamed of is here! The beautiful island of Ihuru has so much to offer you, from a Signature Angsana Spa located on site to help you relax and unwind, a breath-taking house Reef carefully nurtured by our own Marine team or let your Adrenaline spike up with the fun filled water sport activities onsite.
- Package Outline
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
Come to a true island paradise. Experience the gorgeous turquoise waters, the white beaches, and the rich green tropical vegetation.
Go diving on a shipwreck, enjoy snorkeling on the house reef, or relax on the beach at this Ihuru Island resort.
Surrounded by one of the best-preserved coral reefs in Maldives, the luxurious Angsana Ihuru provides beachfront villas with private timber patios on Ihuru Island. It offers guided snorkeling safaris, Maldivian cooking classes, and a 5-Star PADI dive center.
Angsana Ihuru Resort is located in the North Malé Atoll, a 20-minute speedboat ride from Velana International Airport. The resort organizes island hopping trips and island exploration excursions.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to Europe Market
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beachfront Villa Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Unlimited free usage of all non-motorized water sport activities (except for lessons).
- Free usage of snorkeling gear (fin, mask and snorkel).
- Free Coral Planting, Marine Orientation and Reef Clean-Up (subject to availability).
- Other free activities: Stingray Feeding at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru, Table Tennis, Darts.
- Free Yoga activities
- Bodu Beru Maldivian live music
- Tennis & Board Games
- Daily morning & evening turn down service
- Beach Volleyball at Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
- Daily transfers to and from Banyan Tree Vabbinfaru
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing