- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Surrounded by the blue ocean of the South Ari Atoll, and distinctive with its timbered walkways and colonial-style buildings, Centara Grand Island Resort & Spa Maldives is a barefoot paradise with a palm-fringed beach and shimmering lagoon that offers the perfect island holiday for everyone.
With 112 spacious villas set over-water, and suites blending harmoniously with the natural setting, the island has a wealth of activities and superb facilities that makes this an ideal hideaway for couples and honeymooners, or a fun-filled destination for families.
There are exceptional opportunities to discover the exotic life of Maldives underwater, with a house reef that is a kaleidoscope of colour for snorkellers, a shipwreck dive site just off the island, and easy access to some of the most famous dive sites in the world.
With our Ultimate All-Inclusive concept, your stay on our tropical island is absolutely carefree, with dining, rejuvenating, playing and exploring all included.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Ultimate All Inclusive basis including Domestic transfer followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except Korea, Japan, China and India
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Suite Accommodation for 03 nights
- Ultimate All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- Meet and greet at Velana Airport and assistance with domestic transfer and international flight connections
- Sparkling welcome! Refreshing towels and glass of bubbly on arrival to the resort
- Sumptuous Champagne Breakfast at Reef Restaurant
- A choice of lunch and dinner venues
- Afternoon tea/coffee at Coral Bar
- Evening cocktails
- Selected excursions per person during the stay
- Mini bar replenished daily
- Non-motorized water sports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the resort
- A bottle of Sparkling Wine with Handmade chocolate serve in-Villa per room per stay
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book by 31st January 2020 for stays between 01st March 2020 – 30th April 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.