- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
As you sail your way through the deep blue and turquoise waters, you’ll be wondering if it gets any more scenic than it already looks. And you’ll be pleasantly surprised to find out, that it actually does. When you get off board and look around, you’ll find the water making a consistent dancing pattern. Blink a few times in awe, and it still stays the same. When you go to surf later, the ocean’s going to play another character that’s all fun. The waves around Cinnamon Dhonveli Maldives are known to be a surfer’s best friend, pushing them just enough to live a little more. Once you’ve developed an appetite after being in the water for so long, you might what to relax at our bar and later have our most called for seafood platter. If you wish to have a romantic date night set up, right by the beach, let us know. What you choose to do here is limitless. We promise you an unforgettable experience either way.
Cinnamon Dhonveli is about 9.9 mi, or a 20-minute speedboat transfer, from Male International Airport.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Water Bungalow Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board meal basis
- Return Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- Complimentary fruit basket & a bottle of wine complimentary
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book 30 days prior for stays between 16th April 2020 – 31st July 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.