- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
There’s an inexplicable rush that surrounds special moments. And you can feel it in waves, in all boundlessness, at the luxurious Cinnamon Velifushi Maldives. So, when you choose to utter the most precious words – “I do” or say them again at a milestone anniversary, this horizon of luxury and beauty makes for the perfect setting. It also makes for the perfect destination to enjoy your annual family holiday, or that trip with your special one. Dine at our gourmet restaurants serving an international platter in the most scenic setting. Or, simply go fishing with the lovely company you keep. No matter, what you choose to do, here’s where you can savour it in absolute luxury.
Speedboat transfer takes 75 minutes or Seaplane transfer takes 25 minutes from Male International Airport.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except United Kingdom and Italy
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Superior Beach Loft Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal basis
- Return Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book 60 days prior to arrival for stays between 16th April 2021 – 31st July 2021
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.