- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Dhuni Kolhu lies in the stunning southern waters of the Baa Atoll. The 30-minute journey by seaplane from Malé International Airport gives guests a stunning start to their holiday – a bird’s eye view of the azure lagoons and curling atolls. It’s a taste of the natural reality that comes with your Maldives vacation. As you land, you are entering one of the world’s essential havens – a designated UNESCO biosphere reserve and home to incredible marine life and reefs.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 adults & 2 kids below 11.99 years on Half board basis including Seaplane transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except Japan
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Ocean Front Villa Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Plus meal basis
- Return Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book 30 days prior for stays between 16th April 2020 – 31st July 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.