- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Cocoon blends the best of Italian design with the Maldives stunning natural beauty.
The stunning island of ‘Ookolhufinolhu’ (sandbank point) is located in Lhaviyani Atoll, a 30-minute seaplane ride from Velana international airport. A large island, lagoon, and long, sweeping sandbank perfect for weddings and special occasions. Majestic Manta Rays, dolphins, turtles and pristine coral reefs. The atoll has some of the best diving and snorkeling points in the Maldives. Lhaviyani enjoys light monsoons. Therefore, making Cocoon a perfect all-year-round destination.
Each villa is perfectly designed for comfort. Contemporary interior of your villa surrounded by infinite turquoise Blue Oceanis a blend of luxury and tropical tranquility. The Maldives’ natural beauty with the best of Italian design is a blend of style and nature. With beds that float in the air, rustic wildwood tables, Cocoon has 150 guest villas,3 restaurants and 2 bars exclusively designed by LAGO, the award-winning Italian designer.
Octopus Restaurant is Cocoon’s main restaurant. It offers buffet meals with several bespoke cooking stations that serve freshly cooked Asian, Italian and grilled food.
Cocoon’s fine dining restaurant, Manta is built entirely over water. The contemporary interior has been designed by LAGO. The island’s lagoon provides a dazzling backdrop for an exquisite meal from the restaurant’s international menu.
A restaurant under the palms, Palm Square is an open air, beach side restaurant. Its decked out in Arabian style, with pillowed floor seating, lanterns and shisha pipes.
Cocoon’s pool-side bar and a convivial meeting spot. Loabi Loabi hosts a live DJ every evening with pool parties and Kurum-Bar is a full bar that serves fresh juices and snacks, next to the Kids Club.
Cocoon’s Kids Club has a wide variety of activities to keep younger guests happy and entertained. The Kids club is fully supervised by professional adult staff.
Cocoon’s experienced spa therapists offer a wide range of therapeutic treatments from various corners of the world to ensure a sublime spa experience, designed to heal the mind, body and spirit.
Water Sports Centre offers everything you need for the ultimate water sports thrill. From snorkeling to jet skis, we have the complete range of water sports equipment and activities to satisfy even hard-core adventurers.
At Cocoon, there is never a lack of things to do and see. Night fishing, sunset and dolphin watching cruises, reef snorkeling and sandbank picnics are just a taste of what’s on offer.
The resort is located close to 50 spectacular dive sites. These include the famous “Shipyard”, which has two shipwrecks in the same dive site, and “Kuredhoo Express”, a famous point for watching sharks.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 adults on Half board Plus basis including Seaplane transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All markets except Italy & South Korea
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Front Room Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports; Billiards/Snooker, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball and Badminton
- Windsurfing & Canoeing
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book 30 days prior for stays between 01 – 30 April 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.