- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
At Holiday Island Resort & Spa, the rush of time slows. The crystalline seas and soft, sandy shores remain as nature made them, beckoning guests to one of the world’s last unspoiled paradises.
Shape your dream holiday at this secluded Maldives beach hotel, where pristine beauty, personalized service and modern indulgences have formed a retreat of unparalleled allure.
Holiday Island Resort sits on Alifu Dhaalu Atoll on Dhiffushi Island, a 30-minute flight from Male International Airport. Featuring beachfront accommodation, it offers various water sports and boat excursions.
The beach bungalows at Holiday Island have a private terrace with sun beds, where guests can enjoy views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has satellite TV, a safety deposit box and a fridge. The attached bathroom has a bathtub and separate shower.
Guests can go on an excursion around the island, or a dolphin and whale watching trip. Activities include diving, sailing and water skiing. The resort also has a gym, sauna, and beach volleyball facilities.
Buffet meals with western and oriental cuisines are served at the restaurant. While the coffee shop offers an à la carte menu and hot beverages. Nightly live entertainment is provided at the 24-hour main bar.
Holiday Island Resort is a 5-minute boat ride from its sister property. Whose facilities are also available for guests to enjoy.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Domestic flight followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except UK
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Superior Beach Bungalow Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Assistance at the airport by Hotel’s representatives
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports (excluding coach and instructors); Badminton, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Daylight Tennis, Board games and Mini golf.
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book by 30th September 2020 for stays between 07th January 2021 – 30th April 2021
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.