- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Located on the eastern fringe of Lhaviyani Atoll, a 35-minute scenic Seaplane ride away. This little island rests between two channels connecting the atoll’s inner lagoon to the outer sea, while a large sandbank lies on one side.
Fushifaru Kan’du is a national Marine Protected Area. Only a few feet from the island is three major dove sites including the renowned Fushifaru Thila. It’s one of the Maldives most iconic dove spots and a marine cleaning station. It’s where sums of cleaner fish draw in underwater creatures like Manta Rays, Turtles and many more.
Merging Maldivian design and architecture with modern esthetics. Fushifaru Maldives’ beach and water villas exude a sense of coziness yet luxurious in space and amenities.
Guests will dine at Korakali for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Raakani Grill for signature Asian recipes with a focus on the finest local varieties of seafood. Fanihandhi Bar for sunrise lounging and sunset cocktails.
Wellness sanctuary will soothe any tired soul at Heylhi Spa. Multi-sports court and various exciting water activities will keep guests vibrant with energy.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 Adults on All Inclusive basis including Seaplane transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except Italy
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Villa Sunrise Accommodation for 03 nights
- All Inclusive meal plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Personal greetings and escort by Fushifaru Airport representatives for all arrival and departure guests.
- Complimentary early check-in and late check-out subject to availability.
- Use of the lounge at the seaplane terminal.
- Island host service (personal butler).
- Fushifaru signature welcome on the island: welcoming on the island with Boduberu drumming in the traditional Maldivian way.
- Free Wi-Fi access in al villas and public areas throughout the resort.
- Twice daily villa turn-down service.
- Use of snorkeling gears
- Use of non-motorised waterports (canoe, paddle board and windsurfing equipment).
- Unlimited use of Gym and multi-sports court.
- Outdoor children’s playground (no age restriction).
- One x complimentary sandbank snorkelling trip once during stay.
ALL INCLUSIVE PACKAGE:
Dine Around – Korakali & Raakani.
- Breakfast at Korakali
- Lunch at Korakal
- Dinner at Korakali (buffet, cooking stations, grill and themed nights)
- Dinner at Raakani with $45 credit per person
1 drink with lunch and dinner (choice of a glass of house pouring wine, beer, soft drink, juice, tea, coffee or water).
Full In-Villa minibar, replenished once daily.
1 x Group (Shared) Excursion/Activity per person for every 4 paid night (weather permitting). Choose from:
- 2-Hour Turtle Quest Snorkelling,
- 2-Hour Dolphin Quest,
- 4 Hour Local Island Experience by Dhoni,
- 1-Hour Windsurfing,
- Catamaran or Kite Surfing Rental,
- 10-Min Fun Toys or Banana Boat Ride,
- Fun Dive (for certified divers only).
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book 60 days prior to arrival for Stay between 01st November 2020 – 23rd December 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.