Heritance Aarah – Honeymoon Offer
It’s a chance to spend quality time with your loved ones and create memories that will last a lifetime. It’s time to play, discover new tastes and escape the normality of everyday life.
- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Heritance Aarah – Premium All Inclusive features accommodations in Raa Atoll. This 5-star resort offers a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge. The property has a garden, as well as a restaurant that serves Middle Eastern cuisine.
Guest rooms in the resort are fitted with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom, rooms at Heritance Aarah also boast free WiFi.
A continental, buffet or American breakfast is available each morning at the property.
Spa and wellness facilities including a hot tub and a fitness center are at guests’ disposal during their stay at the accommodations. Guests at Heritance Aarah – Premium All Inclusive will be able to enjoy activities in and around Raa Atoll.
Baa Atoll is 24 mi from the resort.
6 Days, 5 Nights Package rates for 2 adults on Premium All-Inclusive basis including Domestic Transfer followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to Russia and CIS nationalities
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Villa Accommodation for 05 nights
- Premium All-Inclusive Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic + Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Complimentary WIFI for all Guests – Available in all Rooms and Public Areas of the Resort
- Complimentary introductory 30-minute massage
- Complimentary face scan for all guests
- 02 Complimentary Excursions per person once during stay
- 01 Complimentary Introductory Dive per person once during stay
- Complimentary selection of Non-Motorized Water Sports
- Dine Around Concept in 05 Restaurants
- Two complimentary bottles of wine in villa
- Cooking classes at Hathaa
- Cocktail making masterclass with the resort’s very own mixologist
Sparkling Wine, Homemade Chocolates & Surprises
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book & Stays between 01st July 2020 – 31st October 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.