- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
- Booking Policy
Hideaway Beach Resort & Spa – the perfect island retreat in the Maldives, is located in the northern Haa Alifu Atoll. An exclusive all-suite Maldives resort for those who demand genuine luxury and the utmost in privacy.
Set on a crescent-shaped private island, this incredible resort offers a choice of private villas or private villas with pools for its guests to unwind and enjoy a home away from home. Beachside or over the water villas and the associated privacy levels offered are the hallmark of this award-winning destination, which boasts some of the largest beachfront villas in the Maldives.
Gourmands, Foodies and food lovers alike can indulge in an award-winning culinary experience. Wellbeing is a core part of the Hideaway experience. The divine Hideaway Spa offering a range of treatments for rejuvenation and relaxation. The abundance of fish life around this Maldives resort is second to none, making it a prime location for snorkelling and scuba diving.
The perfect Maldives retreat, Hideaway offers the utmost in romance. Hideaway is one of the preferred destinations for those celebrating their honeymoon. Families are very welcome at Hideaway. Tender Hearts Kids’ Club ensures both children and parents have a fun filled, adventurous, happy and exciting holiday.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Bed & Breakfast basis including Domestic transfer followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Sunset Beach Villa Accommodation for 03 nights
- Bed & Breakfast Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Fruit platter
- In-Villa Nespresso machine, coffee capsules and tea bags
- In-Villa Hideaway water replenished daily
- Basic Internet (Wi-Fi) access in all villas and public areas
- In-Villa Safety box
- Use of bicycles
- Unlimited use of non-motorized watersports (license required for some activities and charges apply for instructor).
- Unlimited access to Aqua Floating Park (as per Resort’s schedule).
- Foreign exchange services for US Dollars only.
- Use of snorkelling equipment during stay; to be collected and returned at the Dive Center.
- Use of sports complex, gym and tennis courts including loan of equipment (open 24hrs tennis court upon availability).
- Unlimited access to beach volleyball, football, and basketball courts.
- Access to Main Swimming Pool at Meeru Bar & Grill and Infinity Pool at Sunset Pool Café, with sun loungers and/or cabanas.
- Kids Club from 3-12 years (children under three years of age must be accompanied by parents or a baby sitter). Open from 08:00 am to 08:00 pm (Private baby Sitting Chargeable) Maximum 2 Kids.
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
No Details Found
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.
Book & Stay from 01st November 2020 – 23rd December 2020