- Package Outline
- Package Includes
- Package Excludes
Kanuhura is the epitome of an exclusive luxury paradise for those with a penchant for the finer things in life.
Located on a private island in eastern Lhaviyani Atoll, Kanuhura Maldives offers a luxurious retreat with a beautiful outdoor pool and an on-site water sports center. Free Wi-Fi is available in public areas, as well as in villas on request.
Kanuhura is home to 80 villas, tastefully furnished with sophistication and a modern touch. Featuring a bounty of natural materials, the villas are complemented by a private wooden deck stretching to the beach or over the lagoon.
Spacious air-conditioned villas are located on the sandy beachfront or over the crystal blue lagoon. A flat-screen TV, DVD player and iPod dock are included in all villas. The semi-outdoor bathroom comes with a bathtub and hot-water showers.
Guests can soak in the hot tub or enjoy a relaxing massage at the resort’s spa. For a good workout, there are 2 flood-lit tennis courts, an air-conditioned squash court and table tennis facilities. The children’s club provides water activities and cooking classes.
Indulge in a new culinary journey of the senses each day with exquisite international flavours and authentic Maldivian delights at our eight restaurants and bars. Bon vivants are spoilt for choice of delectable drinks and dishes and in unbelievable settings; from sophisticated fare and casual barefoot dining on the beach to an exclusive island dinner.
A Mano restaurant serves international buffet spreads, while pasta and grilled seafood are offered at the pool-side Cowry Bar. Above all, other dining options include Asian fusion dishes at Veli, private island dining at Jehunuhura, 4 bars and 24-hour room service.
Surrounded by popular dove sites, Kanuhura Maldives is a 40-minute seaplane ride from Male International Airport.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on All-inclusive basis including Seaplane transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to UK, Italy, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Spain, Portugal, Scandinavia, Eastern Europe, South Africa
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Bungalow Accommodation for 03 nights
- All-inclusive meal plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at Velana Airport
- Half bottle of Sparkling Wine as a Welcome amenity in the villa
- Breakfast at A Mano, main restaurant only
- Sparkling Wine A Mano breakfast
- Lunch Set Menu in Bottega
- Buﬀet Dinner at A Mano, main restaurant
- Dinner Set Menu at Veli & / or Bottega Restaurants (subject to reservation)
- Special Afternoon Tea at Cowry Club (16.30 – 17.30)
- Selection of branded spirits, international beers, cocktails & wine menu in restaurants & bars
- Minibar: selection of soft drinks, house water & snacks as per the list available in villa, items reﬁlled once per day
- In Villa supply of house Pure by Sun Resorts water in the villa, once per day, per person & per villa.
- Personalized service of a Villa Host
- In Villa video on demand
- Wi-FI access throughout the resort
- 1 Magical Sunset & Dolphin cruise per person & per stay (subject to weather conditions)
- In Villa Bose music system Bluetooth connectivity
- Personalized welcome at airport & transfer by resort private bus
- Guaranteed Early Check in & Late Check out
- Snorkeling equipment
- Customized Sunset Sundowner at Iru Beach
- Use of our picnic island with complimentary transfers
- Access to Steam & Sauna in the Spa
- Use of Fitness center, Tennis court, Squash court, games room, Futsal, Badminton, Beach Volleyball, Kayaking
- In Villa Kids amenities
- Laundry services for infants
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing