- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
- Booking Policy
Nika Island is a piece of Maldivian history, one of the first islands in Ari Atoll to become a unique destination in the world. Nika Island is the heavenly island of our collective imagination. A platform where the typical concepts of Maldivian tradition and beauty blend with Italian culture. Nika is the island where nothing has changed. A place where you come to experience the Maldives of times past.
The Resort is located on Kudafolhudhoo Island, in Ari Atoll, a 25-minute seaplane ride from Malé. The arrival terminal is connected to the island, ensuring immediate access to the resort.
Book 60 days in advance and get 15% with daily gourmet breakfast, lunch and dinner included.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Full board basis including Domestic flight followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to European, Russian & CIS & American (North & Latin) Market
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Garden Room Accommodation for 03 nights
- Full board meal plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Seaplane
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at Velana Airport
- Fruit basket on arrival
- 1 bottle of mineral water per room per night
- Free Wi-Fi connection
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
No Details Found
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.
Book by 60 days prior to arrival for stays between 01st May 2020 – 31st July 2020