- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
At the tip of South Male Atoll, the luxurious Olhuveli Beach And Spa offers an island escape with 2 infinity pools and white sandy beaches. It is nestled within tropical gardens and has 4 restaurants, 3 bars and a PADI-certified dove school.
Olhuveli Beach And Spa Resort is a 45-minute speedboat ride from Male International Airport.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Diamond All Inclusive basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except Israel, China, Japan, Taiwan, Hong Kong & Korea
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Deluxe Room Accommodation for 03 nights
- Diamond All Inclusive Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- Breakfast available offering extensive buffet selection at the (Main Restaurant) Sunset Restaurant / Malaafaiy (from 0730hrs – 1000hrs)
- Lunch available offering extensive buffet selection at the (Main Restaurant) Sunset Restaurant / Malaafaiy (from 1230hrs – 1430hrs)
- Daily afternoon tea with snacks served at Lagoon Bar and Dream Bar from 1600hrs – 1800hrs
- Sumptuous dinner buffet experience at Sunset Restaurant / Malaafaiy OR get 40% on Lagoon Restaurant, Four Spices and Maghrib Grill from 1900hrs – 2130hrs. (Advance booking is required)
- Unlimited alcoholic & non‐alcoholic drinks served throughout the day from 1000hrs – 0000hrs
- Complimentary Mini Bar (alcoholic & nonalcoholic beverages) replenished once per day
- Bottle of sparkling wine per room once during the stay and will be delivered to the room on the 2nd day of arrival
- Half an hour group snorkeling lesson per person per stay (minimum number of people required)
- Half an hour group wind surf lesson per person per stay (minimum number of people required)
- Daily Non‐Motorized Water Sports on selected activities – 01 hour per day: kayak, paddle board, wind surfing)
- hoice of ONE complimentary out of Two (2) regular/scheduled Excursion per guest per stay with minimum stay of 3 nights: guided “Snorkeling Safari”, or “Local Island Experience”
- Enjoy a spa credit of US$ 100 per room per stay with minimum stay of 5 nights
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book & Stay between 22nd April 2020 – 31st May 2020 & 01st August 2020 – 31st October 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.