- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Resting within the crystal waters of Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll, Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort offers you complete privacy and intimate luxury. Here in this sanctuary of exquisite over-water bungalows, innovative Maldivian cuisine, rejuvenating Navasana Spa, reef adventure and stunning sea life, you’re showered with uncompromising Outrigger hospitality.
Domestic flight takes 55-minutes from Male International Airport to Kaadedhdhoo Airport (KDM) then a 30-minute speedboat sea transfer to Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort.
Let us pamper and rejuvenate you! All you need to do is book your next Maldives vacation and enjoy an amazing 3-night stay with breakfast and dinner included and complimentary access to and use of Hydro Pool & Steam Room at Navasana Spa during the stay.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Domestic flight followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to India & Middle East market
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Beach Villa with Private Pool Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Personal Meet and Greet to all of our guests at Velana International Airport arrivals
- Complimentary Use of the Moonima Lounge while waiting for your domestic transfer with refreshments
- Complimentary use to Wifi while relaxing in the Moonima Lounge
- Complimentary Selection of Fresh Fruits on arrival in your villa & non-alcoholic sparkling wine bottle on arrival in your villa
- Complimentary Bottled Konotta purified Water in villa replenished daily throughout your stay
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee facilities in your villa replenished daily
- Complimentary Daily Sunrise & Sunset Yoga class with our Yoga Instructor (Pre booking required)
- Complimentary access and use of Hydro Pool & Steam Room at Navasana Spa during the stay
- Complimentary use of the Gymnasium and access to our Gym Instructor
- Complimentary use of non-motorized watersport including kayak, paddle boarding, pedal boat
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book & Stay between 01st January 2020 – 30th April 2020
The standard check-in time is 15:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.