- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort offers you complete privacy and intimate luxury.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort rests within the crystal waters of Gaafu Dhaalu Atoll. The resort has an outdoor pool and a private beach area, and guests can enjoy a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar. The staff is able to communicate in English, Mandarin Chinese and Russian.
Each room is equipped with a flat screen TV with CCTV channels. Some rooms include views of the sea or pool. The rooms include a private bathroom offering a spa bath. Extras include bath robes, slippers and free toiletries including shower and dental kit.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property. Ironing, dry cleaning and laundry facilities are available. A pampering spa can be enjoyed at Outrigger Navasana Spa. Because Navasana Spa offers a 25m Hydro Therapy Pool, steam bath, 24-hour gymnasium and complimentary daily yoga lessons.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is home to a host of adventurous activities. Besides playing table tennis at this resort, you can also try diving, snorkeling, sailing, wind surfing and sea bobbing.
Kaadedhdhoo Airport is 11 mi away. Hearty Chinese options are also available for breakfast. Indulge in sumptuous Maldivian cuisine or a glass of wine in one of the restaurants or in the villa. As the sun sets, sample Japanese single malts at the Teppan bar while drinking in endless ocean views.
Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort is located less than 50 kilometers north of the Equator and 340 kilometers to the south of Male. Outrigger Konotta Maldives Resort are conveniently accessible via a 55-minute flight to Kaadedhdhoo Airpor and followed by a 30-minute scenic journey via sea transfer.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Domestic flight followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to Middle Eastern nationalities
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- 2-nights Beach Villa with Private Pool + 1-night Overwater Villa with Private Pool Accommodation
- Half Board meal plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Personal Meet and Greet to all of our guests at Velana International Airport arrivals.
- Complimentary Use of the Moonima Lounge while waiting for your domestic transfer with refreshments.
- Complimentary use to Wifi while relaxing in the Moonima Lounge.
- Complimentary Selection of Fresh Fruits on arrival in your villa & non-alcoholic sparkling wine bottle on arrival in your villa.
- Complimentary Bottled Konotta purified Water in villa replenished daily throughout your stay.
- Complimentary Tea and Coffee facilities in your villa replenished daily.
- Complimentary Daily Sunrise & Sunset Yoga class with our Yoga Instructor (Pre booking required).
- Complimentary access and use of Hydro Pool & Steam Room at Navasana Spa during the stay.
- Complimentary use of the Gymnasium and access to our Gym Instructor.
- Complimentary use of non-motorized watersport including kayak, paddle boarding, pedal boat.
- One Complimentary 30 minutes foot massage once during the stay for 2 persons.
- Children Eat, Play and Stay for free.
- Buy One Get One Free Excursion.
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book by 31st October 2020 for stays between 05th January 2021 – 30th April 2021
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.