- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Imagine an island right in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with bright white beaches, a lagoon awash in deep blues and aquamarines, and soaring coconut palms swaying in the breeze. This is paradise – Paradise Island Resort & Spa to be precise, an uncompromising destination of luxury and comfort. A network of paved pathways winds through the lush grounds, connecting the oceanfront accommodation, gourmet dining spots, sports facilities, and an inspiring spa – each serving to make your Maldives island resort holiday whatever you’d like it to be. Treat yourself to true tropical-inspired luxury at this alluring Maldives island hotel, where unforgettable experiences await.
Paradise Island Resort & Spa offers private villas and bungalows on an beautiful island in the Indian Ocean. The resort features an outdoor pool, 4 restaurants and a spa.
Guest units come with air conditioning, tiled flooring and a private terrace with serene ocean views. Amenities include satellite TV, a safe and a refrigerator. A tea/coffee maker is provided.
The resort features a fitness center and tennis courts. Snorkeling and diving equipment is available. The resort provides a tour desk.
Dining choices include the Italian Ristorante al Tramonto, of local and international fame; The Lagoon, a quiet dining experience; Japanese restaurant Fukuya Teppanyaki; Seafood restaurant Farumathi; Athiri Bar; and the main restaurant Bageecha. Hulhangu Bar and Dhaavani Coffee Shop offer beverages and food 24-hour.
Situated in a quiet corner of Paradise Island Resort & Spa, the Araamu Spa offers a precious retreat within the resort. This tranquil hideaway is a place where health, vitality, and radiance are rediscovered.
The Paradise Island Resort & Spa is a 20-minute speedboat ride from Malé International Airport. A mandatory transfer is provided by the resort, and charges are to be paid upon arrival.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except UK
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Superior Beach Bungalow Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports (excluding coach and instructors); Badminton, Snooker/ Billiards, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Squash, Sauna, Steam bath, Daylight Tennis, Basketball, Jacuzzi
- Windsurfing & Canoeing
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
- ** 2 Kids Free Stay Offer **
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book by 15th March 2020 for stays between 01st May 2020 – 31st July 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.