- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
- Booking Policy
Enjoy luxurious stays on an exclusive island at Park Hyatt Maldives, with 5-star villas. Book your dream Maldives vacations with us!
Park Hyatt Maldives is about 249 mi to the south of Velana International Airport. And is located in North Huvadhoo, one of the beautiful region of the Maldives. It features an outdoor pool, PADI 5 Star dove and activity center, first-rate spa and fitness center.
In addition, this luxury resort features 50 villas-36 on land and 14 over the ocean. Whether nestled within the island’s tropical greenery or elevated above the water, villas are steps away from an idyllic beachfront, giving you direct access to this area or the house reef. All spaces feature floor-to-ceiling windows and doors that lead to a private deck, with some villas inclusive of a private plunge pool. Further dining experiences are available at the restaurants in Maldives – The Dining Room and The Island Grill. The contemporary poolside bar and the unique Dhoni are great places to enjoy a refreshing drink at our luxury resort in Maldives. Also for special occasions, there are a variety of private dining experiences, including Lagoon, Starlight, and Shoreline. For a more intimate experience, in-villa dining can be arranged.
Enjoy the native history, be welcomed into a local home or dive into turquoise waters. In other words, discover some of the best dive sites in the Maldives, where the marine life is diverse and abundant.
Keep to your fitness regime at our 24-hours access fitness center, equipped with cardio and weight training equipment. In addition, the property offers personalized service and the concierge can help arrange day trips.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Bed & Breakfast basis including Domestic transfer followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All markets, except China & Korea
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Park Villa Accommodation for 03 nights
- Bed & Breakfast Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet and Greet at the airport
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
No Details Found
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.
Book by 31st July 2020 for stays between 01st – 31st October 2020