- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Royal Island Resort & Spa is located in Maldives’ Baa Atoll. This tropical Island overlooks the Indian Ocean and offers free Wi-Fi, a Spa and a peaceful white sandy beaches.
Guests can enjoy diving trips and sunset cruises. Those looking for more adventurous sports can try water skiing or kite surfing. Other recreational facilities include an outdoor pool, gym and tennis courts.
Built with wooden materials, Royal Island’s villas feature a private patio with sitting area and views of the Indian Ocean. Each room has a TV and an private bathroom with a bathtub and shower.
Daily buffet meals are served at the beachfront Maakaana Restaurant, while Raabondhi Restaurant specializes in seafood dishes. Light meals and drinks are available at any of the 4 bars.
The Royal Island Resort & Spa is a 30-minute wheeled aircraft ride from Malé International Airport. A mandatory transfer is provided by the resort, and charges are to be paid upon arrival.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Domestic flight followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except UK
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Superior Beach Bungalow Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports (excluding coach/instructors): Badminton, Snooker/ Billiard, Daylight Tennis, Table Tennis, Squash, Aerobics and Volleyball
- Windsurfing, Canoeing and Snorkeling gear (during snorkeling trips)
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
- ** Free Meal Upgrade to Full Board **
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book by 15th March 2020 for stays between 01st May 2020 – 31st July 2020
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.