- Trip Outline
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Booking Policy
- Check-in and Check-out Policy
Escape to an exotic world of breathtaking possibility, where adventure and relaxation are equally within reach. At Sun Island Resort & Spa – a flowering jewel among Maldives family hotels – every moment is free to shape into your personal version of paradise.
The luxurious Sun Island Resort & Spa features 9 dining options, an outdoor swimming pool and free WiFi. The spacious villa is fitted with a balcony and TV with cable channels.
The villas at Island Sun Resort come with a seating area and DVD player. The private bathroom offers hot shower facilities and a bathtub.
For adventure seekers, the property offer mornings and sunset fishing as well as big game fishing options alongside excursions, island hopping, and seaplane rides. Araamu Spa offers Ayurvedic, body, and facial treatments. A number of shops and boutiques at the heart of the island provide a selection of holiday essentials, luxuries and mementos.
Dining options range from homegrown produce at the ZERO Restaurant served directly from property gardens to the buffets at Maaniya and Southern Star restaurants. The Sun Star Restaurant offers Thai options, while Ristorante Alí Pontile serves Italian a la carte and Japanese. The Golf Bar, Mekunu Bar, Pool Bar, Lobby Bar and Sunrise Bars all serve drinks. Vaani Coffee Shop serves food and beverages 24-hour a day.
Sun Island Resort & Spa is a 17-minute domestic flight (wheeled aircraft) from Male International Airport.
4 Days, 3 Nights Package rates for 2 people on Half Board basis including Domestic flight followed by Speedboat transfer and All Taxes
Applicable to All Markets except UK
** Terms and Conditions Apply **
- Sun Villa Accommodation for 03 nights
- Half Board Meal Plan
- Return Airport Transfers by Domestic & Speedboat
- All Government Taxes and Service Charges
- Meet & Greet at Velana Airport
- Welcome drinks on arrival
- Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
- A Bottle of Water 500ml per person per day to be placed in the room
- Gymnasium (excluding personal trainer)
- Land sports (excluding coach and instructors); Badminton, Snooker/Billiard, Table Tennis, Beach Volleyball, Squash, Steam bath, Sauna, Jacuzzi, Tennis, Basketball, Dart, Mini Golf.
- Free drinking water at meal times served by glass
- International Flight tickets
- Travel Insurance
- Alcoholic/Non-Alcoholic Beverage
- Expenses caused by factors beyond our control like rail and flight delays, roadblocks, vehicle mal-functions, political disturbances etc.
- Tips, laundry & phone call
- All personal expenses
- Any hike in the price of the air-ticket/ tax on fuel charge will be borne by the customer (before the issuance of flight tickets), irrespective of the booking date
- Hotel and flights are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Surcharge applicable during certain peak dates
Check In DateCheck Out DatePricing
Book by 30th September 2020 for stays between 07th January 2021 – 30th April 2021
The standard check-in time is 14:00 hrs on the date of arrival while the check-out time is 12:00 noon on the date of departure.